Is this role right for you?
Looking for a digital PM for a 13 month maternity cover.
You will have strong knowledge and great experience with website builds is required for this role. Must be comfortable with being fully client facing, happy to lead the project lifecycle from brief through to the development sprints and client UAT phase.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Business Director, the Account Director oversees the on-site Account teams. This role will be primarily based at their London HQ. You will be expected to travel to meet clients throughout Europe at times throughout the year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Running projects from brief through to end delivery, the full project lifecycle.
- You will be interpreting functional specifications and technical direction from the Developers.
- Collaborating with department heads/leads on approach, scoping and estimating for projects.
- Work closely with their Client Services team, having a strong partnership with the Account Directors / Business Directors to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative.
- Working alongside the Resource Manager to proactively allocate and manage resource for upcoming projects
- Working on digital BAU and projects for our client, as well as ad hoc project work for where required.
- Be a confident individual who is solution oriented by nature
- Comfortable in leading client meetings and workshops, driving the agenda, ensure delivering of agreed objectives.
- Ensure smooth running of every project end to end, from scoping through to final release, with ownership of the financial reporting, resourcing, and client facing comms.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years agency experience with website build experience required.
- 2+ years as a Senior Digital Project Manager
- Be a core member of the team, helping to maintain a ‘One Team’ approach across all disciplines.
- Technically minded in nature - we don’t expect you to know how to code but, you must be comfortable understanding the world in which we operate.
- Be excited by new technology and software innovations.
- Agile minded - we work with Agile as our baseline but flex this methodology to meet our client’s requirements.
- Strong experience with the use of JIRA and Confluence and comfortable with writing development tickets / user stories
- Be able to translate client briefs into technical requirements so that they can be briefed into JIRA tickets for the development team.
- Ownership of internal meetings such as daily stand ups,sprint planning, retrospectives and senior management update meetings.
- Running weekly reconciliations on projects to provide financials to the Senior Management Team
- From pitch to release, you will execute the end-to-end delivery of a project, using the tools and processes in place to effectively execute all requirements, at every stage of the process.
- Experience in creating/editing websitepages through content management systems, experience in Umbraco or Sitecore is ideal
- Working in partnership with the other agency teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget - with a happy client at the end.
- Client facing - running meetings /status / workshops and guiding meetings to ensure objectives are met, strong client communications is a must.
- Clear and concise communicator, to all levels of stakeholders both without your client, and throughout Dare
- In-house agency experience
- ScrumMaster or Agile qualification
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32431
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector