Is this role right for you?
We are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to lead my clients automotive account within their agency. You’ll be responsible for leading the teams delivery against the strategic roadmap for these platforms
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based at their HQ in London
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Running projects from brief through to end delivery, the full project lifecycle.
- You will be interpreting functional specifications and technical direction from the Developers.
- Collaborating with the all department heads on approach, scoping and estimating for projects.
- Work closely with our Client Services team, having a strong partnership with the Account Directors / Business Directors to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative.
- Working on digital BAU and projects for their client, as well as ad hoc innovative project work for new clients where required.
- Be a confident individual who is solution oriented by nature
- Comfortable in leading client meetings and workshops, driving the agenda, ensure delivering of agreed objectives.
- Working closely with teams based in the London Hub, and potential for support roles for their onsite teams at the client's HQ.
- Ensure smooth running of every project end to end, from scoping through to final release, with ownership of the financial reporting, resourcing, and client facing comms.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years agency experience with website build experience required.
- 2+ years as a Senior Digital Project Manager
- Be a core member of the team, helping to maintain a ‘One Team’ approach across all disciplines.
- Technically minded in nature - we don’t expect you to know how to code but, you must be comfortable understanding the world in which we operate.
- Be excited by new technology and software innovations.
- Agile minded - we work with Agile as our baseline but flex this methodology to meet our client’s requirements.
- Strong experience with the use of JIRA and Confluence and comfortable with writing development tickets / user stories
- Ownership of internal meetings such as daily stand ups, retrospectives and senior management update meetings.
- Running weekly reconciliations on projects to provide financials to the Senior Management Team
- From pitch to release, you will execute the end-to-end delivery of a project, using the tools and processes in place to effectively execute all requirements, at every stage of the process.
- Working in partnership with the other agency teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget - with a happy client at the end.
- Client facing - running meetings /status / workshops and guiding meetings to ensure objectives are met, strong client communications is a must.
- Clear and concise communicator, to all levels of stakeholders both with your client, and throughout the agency
- In-house agency experience
- ScrumMaster or Agile qualification
You must be able to live and work in the UK.
No sponsorship for this position.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32367
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector