Is this role right for you?
Our client is one of the most exciting growth companies in the UK today. Home to three award winning agencies,their people are at the heart of everything they do and the biggest asset.
They are looking for a Senior Insight Executive to join them and assist in the creation and delivery of insightful media performance reports that lead to the creation of industry leading campaigns.
This is a really exciting opportunity!Their agencies are based across the UK and they operate a hybrid working model, so if you are based in Manchester/ Bradford, we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
Our client prides themselves on creating challenging and exciting opportunities, meaning that no two days are the same. However, here's an idea of what your responsibilities will look like:
- Work within a small team to create, track and analyse in-store & digital campaigns using a variety of methodologies with a focus on test vs control.
- Ensure that all data uploaded to the in-house data portal Plan-Apps is accurate and insightful.
- Use Plan-Apps data to create best-in-class insight reports that help both the internal teams and clients derive actionable learnings.
- Drive innovative projects forward such as driving efficiencies in the evaluation process and store targeting techniques.
- Develop new methodologies or approaches for evaluating media with a particular focus on building an omnichannel approach which measures performance across both in-store and online channels.
- Be proactively on the lookout for ways to improve & automate processes to save time.
- Assist in the creation of internal training content in order to help upskill client teams on how to deliver compelling and credible post campaign evaluation reports to clients.
- Use the various data access portals to complete various sales & customer analyses which can be used to better inform future campaigns.
What you'll need to have / be:
- Proven experience in a data analysis role at a similar level.
- Experience working with regression models and a strong understanding of the e-commerce landscape is advantageous.
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to interpret complex data and advanced excel skills with the ability to create complex formula and visualise data.
- Experience using programming languages such as Python and R. Desirable but not required.
- The ability to adapt to an agile working environment with clear organisation and prioritisation skills to manage workload effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32752
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector