Is this role right for you?
Our client is a business intelligence company, providing high-value, specialist business information to niche target audiences through news, data and event. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to execute, develop and evolve their email marketing strategy. The role will cost-effectively drive new subscriptions to the various online business intelligence platforms and support the growth of existing accounts.
As Senior Marketing Executive, you will be tasked with managing end-to-end campaigns with a data-driven approach that drives business value and objectives. You will be responsible for planning and execution of campaigns within the email marketing funnel as well as project managing various email and data marketing projects, working collaboratively with other departments in the business to achieve business goals.
The successful candidate will lead email marketing activity across our clients' products, delivering monthly campaigns designed to generate qualified leads for the subscriptions sales team. You will ensure operational excellence in the delivery and execution of complex integrated campaigns.
You’ll be able to spot opportunities, adapt quickly to changing market trends, and quickly execute multiple projects, whilst being consistent with brand messaging and tone of voice.
Senior Marketing Executive responsibilities;
- Drive monthly marketing qualified lead and performance targets and analyse the performance of all existing email campaigns, reporting on KPIs to key stakeholders with suggestions for optimising to increase MQLs, engagement and retention of the database.
- Ensure that Test & Learn is at the center of all activity by implementing a robust testing strategy for email campaigns, reporting back on this to key stakeholders with suggestions for improvement.
- Ensure all lifecycle emails are maintained with current and relevant branding and messaging, working closely with the Customer Experience team.
- Marketing & Sales Automation - Creating and managing automation workflows to generate and nurture leads (using Pardot and other tools).
- Take a data driven approach to campaign planning and execution and seek opportunities to optimise to continually improve performance.
- Spot opportunities and suggest new campaign ideas and manage the project from conception to deployment.
- Build customer segments in the CRM in a structured, standardised and precise manner to ensure relevant and accurate campaign targeting based on customer personas.
- Working with Customer Experience and Customer Success in developing and maintaining various marketing automation campaigns and processes.
Key skills and experience required.
- Proven track record of building revenue/marketing qualified leads from CRM and email campaigns with evidence of successfully delivering & executing marketing campaigns leading to commercial success – preferably within a SaaS business
- Experience working on account-based marketing strategies and tactics (desirable, not essential)
- A proven track record within an Email/CRM position
- Extensive knowledge of using email marketing software, ideally with a strong understanding of Salesforce and Pardot
- Understand email best practice and have an exceptional eye for detail.
- Reporting skills - experience with monitoring email marketing performance (experience with Tableau desirable).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Ability to build and maintain friendly, professional relationships with colleagues and contractors.
- Excellent written and verbal English communications
- Passion for the internet and email marketing
- Flexibility and a real “can do” approach
A great opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a wider team with scope to learn and grow in your chosen career.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32409
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector