Is this role right for you?
Our client is the world's leading emerging technology provider for commerce and they partner with Brands and Retailers to produce engaging shopper experiences deployed across physical, and digital, activation points on the customer shopping journey. They are currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join their expanding team. The candidate may be asked to visit the office periodically and should be located within commuting distance of our clients London office.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to join the team as a Senior Project Manager. We require at least three years in a project management role with client account ownership responsibilities. Our clients PM team is the “front line” and requires excellent client management skills and solid project planning and execution.
Your focus will be managing the production of both our clients custom and AR model / retail projects, working closely with clients and the internal production team across emerging tech, including augmented reality, virtual stores, avatars, 3D models and live shopping.
The role is responsible for delivering exciting services, as planned, on time, as scoped and to budget, along with scoping and planning new projects. You will be effective at leading the client through the project lifecycle and have a clear understanding of where change requests need to be scoped and included in the delivery process. Understanding technical delivery timelines and communicating clearly with the development team is fundamental to success in the role.
- Own the delivery of both individual projects as well as programmes of work / or multiple projects on a single account, to drive maximum efficiency in terms of time and budget, and ensure consistent levels of quality in delivery.
- Be client-facing, with excellent networking, communication, and presentation skills. Lead all client calls, set agendas and take meeting minutes, acting as the go-to person and primary point of contact, ensuring change control procedures are implemented where out-of-scope tasks arise.
- Create and manage detailed project plans including scope, budgets, resource requirements, timelines and quality standards.
- Defining team schedules and allocation, monitoring progress and output, including in-house and freelance/contractor support.
- Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical teams, both internally and externally.
- Forecasting and owning project budgets including estimated vs actual time, profitability and margin control, ensuring timesheets and external invoices are completed on time.
- Engage closely and collaboratively with designers and conceptual creatives, UX, developers, and QA to shape project and product roadmaps and execution schedules.
- Identify opportunities to improve and grow the project, or the programme of work, from within the delivery process, both technologically and strategically.
- Manage third-party vendors, including freelancers, consultants, contractors, and product vendors as necessary during the delivery of projects.
- Identifying and promptly resolving issues and risks through collaborative work with the delivery team and senior management.
- Report on project progress, and offer solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Responsible for forming lasting partnerships with our customers
- A minimum of three years of solid experience as a Project Manager or Producer, ideally working in a creative, digital, or tech agency. Client-side experience would be a bonus.
- A genuine passion for people, brands, production, creativity, innovation, and technology.
- Must have experience running various digital projects simultaneously, from application build to platforms, using various technologies.
- Proven experience in managing teams, effectively prioritising and delivering multiple projects or a programme of work within a fast-paced environment.
- Be used to working at scale, with distributed teams, budgets, and with varying lengths of lead times and deadlines.
- Highly process driven and obsessive about detail.
- Solid data and spreadsheet skills are essential.
- Experience with resource planning, budgeting and delivery reporting.
- Ability to use own initiative and be a creative problem solver, managing up where required but able to work independently as a trusted production professional.
- A clear and respectful communicator confident in briefing studio teams, challenging briefs, and answering queries.
- Understands the fast-paced nature of the creative and technology industries, and is able to embrace constant change with a calm and agile approach.
- Creative and strategic mindset and ability to support the leadership team in improving systems and processes so they are highly efficient.
- Proactive and driven to succeed, striving for excellence.
- Professional, reliable, and excellent time management with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent computer skills - familiar with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce and project management tools such as Jira, Trello and Click-Up.
Please submit your resume to confirm your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted. Please note no sponsorship is offered and full UK working status is required.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32844
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector