Is this role right for you?
An extraordinary opportunity to join the world’s most exciting emerging AR commerce business. We are looking for a Senior Sales and Marketing leader to join a stunning business.
Working closely with the CRO and a team of ten, you would have been an accomplished sales performer earlier in your career and can successfully demonstrate a transition to senior sales management, in a B2B, digital environment, with at least five years experience as a manager. You will be the driving force behind our clients sales and marketing team. You will be accountable for the optimal performance and KPI’s of both the sales and marketing team members. You will be fluent in the use of Salesforce to track all sales metrics and manage and coach against them, via the platform. You should possess knowledge about mobilising sales representatives to achieve or exceed set sales performance targets. You will be skilled in data analysis and managing customers using Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) as this position involves working with a lot of data and prospects.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and solidify its presence
- Developing the sales and marketing team, coordinating sales and marketing operations and implementing sales techniques that allow our client to meet and surpass its sales targets.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales teams and by assessing the teams strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Accomplishes marketing and sales staff objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and managing employees.
- Communicates job expectations by planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions via Salesforce.
- Able to support team members with client facing calls
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends from Salesforce, Outreach and other platforms.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong track record of managing and developing sales teams in a B2B environment
- Consistent management approach through process
- Excellent co-ordinator and excellent people manager to drive successful outcomes
- Excellent management style and communication skills
- Disciplinarian, Authoritative and Pro-active
- Accountable and Authentic
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Superior organizational and time management skill
Education and Experience Requirements
- Salesforce experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in sales management in a B2B environment
For a complete spec, please submit your CV. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32716
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector