Is this role right for you?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Social Media Manager to work on site with our client, taking ownership of their social community through all key channels including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and supports the main campaigns each year.
The role is responsible for providing best-in-class strategic guidance to the client and agency teams as well as writing/creating feed and attention-arresting social content which regularly delivers brand fame moments.
Our client is the world’s first and only company to exclusively design, build, and run bespoke in-house agencies and marketing ecosystems for brands.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You live and breathe social media and male youth culture. You’re looking for the opportunity to unleash your creativity and potentially bolster your portfolio with the odd award (or two!). You’ll be eager to share an exciting portfolio featuring experience within a disruptive brand in youth culture which demonstrates a natural ability to communicate, engage and enthral Gen Z audiences.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Confidence (and experience) in engaging and interacting with Gen Z audiences across all major social media platforms – you understand the vernacular and when and how to use it
- Willing to validate your content and strategic recommendations with audience and social listening data, and able to present justifications to stakeholders with confidence
- Inspire creative teams and infuse social behaviours into creative ideation
- Work in true collaboration with the brand team and be responsible for Brand Guardianship as the Steward of their online personality
- Sound understanding of the uses and audiences across Gen Z social platforms. You’re confident telling the team when Twitch is right, and when the trend only lives in Twitter
- Scrupulous attention to detail across visual and written content. You are the face of a leading Gen Z brand and will be expected to be the final proof point
- Extensive experience writing disruptive and engaging content, you’ll be eager to engage hundreds of users with just a few carefully crafted words or a simple and witty response
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 4+ years of experience working on social media in agencies or brands that have specifically engaged Gen Z audiences en-masse.
- A conceptual thinker that lives and breathes social culture, with your finger on the pulse of the latest and emerging trends as well an understanding of storytelling in social
WHAT‘S IN IT FOR YOU?
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
- The opportunity to take the reins of a leading Gen Z disruptor brand who have an award-winning creative ambition. Your portfolio might just get that award you’ve been looking for!
- Considerate and competitive salary/benefits
- Creative leadership and the chance to really become the face of our house-hold brand
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32648
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector