Is this role right for you?
Our client is a digital innovation agency, they are looking for a Web Analyst to join this well established agency with over 21 years experience working across 50 offices in 15 countries. They connect brands and organisations to the future through disruptive thinking and transformative digital innovation, backed by strong execution.
The Role overview
They are looking for a Web Analyst to join their team in London. Reporting to the Head of Strategy, you will devise and execute data-driven strategies for our global client portfolio, using “martech” software to inform and improve digital ecosystems based on sound behavioural insights to elevate customer experience and commerce.
As a Web Analyst you will:
- Create and lead web analytics strategies and find opportunities to improve the effectiveness of client web analytics implementation, presenting your findings to senior client stakeholders
- Use the tools at your disposal, including GA, Adobe Analytics, and Content Square to gather empirical data to best inform insights and actions
- Conceptualise and build reporting dashboards using data visualization tools such as Power BI and Data Studio, and Excel
- Create tagging plans to collect all data necessary to find relevant insights, and implementation of tagging using tools such as Adobe and Google Tag Manager.
- Propose and execute multivariate testing plans and setup experiments within optimisation platforms.
As a Web Analyst you'll bring:
- At least 2 years' experience as an analyst working clients in multiple sectors and platforms
- Proficiency and experience using Google and Adobe Analytics and Tag Managers
- Expertise to devise 360 data-driven strategies against focused KPIs that reflect the interconnectedness of clients' digital ecosystems and business goals
- Proficient and experienced in building, interrogating and visualising results within platforms, in particular Google Data Studio
And in return:
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Annual and monthly bonus schemes
- Matched contribution Pension Plan to 8%
- Death in Service and Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Pre-tax workplace nursery funding
- Season Ticket Loans and Cycle Scheme
- Mental Health wellbeing services
- Gym Membership discounts
- Perks Programme (inc. well known energy, retail and health)
- Up to 40% off a new electric car
You must be able to live and work in the UK.
No sponsorship for this role
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32552
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector