Is this role right for you?
We are looking for a Writer. Being a Writer for our client is a weird gig. You’re not just consistently writing outstanding copy for some of the best B2B content in the industry.
You’ll also own the creative and strategic vision for the marketing plans of some of the coolest tech companies on the planet. Sound good?
Our client is a B2B marketing agency, based in South West London that is built on clear strategic thinking, powerful creative and data-led performance. They are made up of nearly seventy misfits working with some of the most interesting tech companies in the world, from disruptive start-ups to the big brands.
As a Writer, you will:
- Validate, interrogate and execute briefs from clients and our account handlers
- Research clients, products and markets through interviews
- Suggest content topics, issues and stories
- Help our writers improve, as we learn from each other
- Shape and execute projects as they move throughout the agency and start building your strategy chops
- Support our clients own marketing
- Step out of your comfort zone - present work to clients, field challenging questions, defend subjective decisions and get comfy navigating lots of viewpoints on your writing
What we’d you to bring to our client:
- At least 3 years as a writer within a B2B content agency or similar
- A folio that demonstrates both great content writing and voice
- Demonstrable ability to write both short and long form.
- A research background is handy
- A demonstrable passion for the tech industry
- Passion, drive and desire to collaborate
- Curiosity, versatility and consistency
And in return, on offer:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- 25 holiday days pro rata Additional time off between Christmas and New Year
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings (after first 3 months)
- A focus on personal development, also with training time and budget
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- End of Year Party (Long Weekend Away with partners)
- 1 x Volunteer/ Community Day
- Life Assurance
Salary dependent on experience.
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your portfolio, CV and anything else you'd like to add to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32674
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector