Is this role right for you?
Above all else, this is a sales role. Working as part of the sales team, the Account Executive will be responsible for supporting existing relationships and building new relationships in order to achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets and customer satisfaction goals. In addition, the Account Executive will consistently seek opportunities to increase service levels and add value and relevance to the customer offering in support of our core and partner collections.
Our client, based in SW19, is a content archive specialising in fine art, history and vintage photography.
- Meet and exceed sales targets as assigned.
- Proactively seek out new business and grow existing business.
- Maintain service levels and drive revenue through relationship management.
- License rights to images and service new and existing accounts as assigned.
- Provide photo research and organise image delivery.
- Negotiate pricing within established guidelines.
- Support all pre/post sales activity as and when required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience working in sales to targets is essential.
- Experience selling licensed content or software strongly preferred.
- Strong picture research ability.
- Ability to offer exemplary customer service in a results-driven environment.
- Fully computer literate and able to use the full MS Office suite.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably with an Art History or History background.
- Effective and inclusive communicator with strong interpersonal skills: able to communicate well on multiple levels internally, with prospects and with clients.
- Reliable, organised, and detail orientated.
- Ability to handle deadlines and multiple clients.
- Team player: able to work collaboratively with colleagues.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note this is an office based role.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32706
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector