Is this role right for you?
We are looking for highly organised, technically savvy Customer Success Manager who strive to deliver results, proves value & drive retention with customers.
Our client is driven by the core belief that getting products in front of online buyers across digital sales channels should just be easy. It's why they have built a complete Product Marketing Platform that empowers digital and e-commerce teams at Retailers, Brands and their Digital Agencies, to drastically enhance their digital revenues through robust data feeds. Their platform currently helps+150 leading retailers and brands, such as Missguided, Boohoo, Pretty Little Thing, Marks & Spencer, Next, JD Sports and many more, to seamlessly grow online across 1,400+ digital sales channels. As a profitable, fast growth, VC funded multinational business, their values celebrate team diversities, innovation and spirit, to empower them in driving performance together.
As a key member of the CS team, you will own the relationships with your assigned accounts and ensure the customer appreciates the value of the solution as soon as possible. You will be tasked with identifying opportunities for value-added services to contribute to the companies’ revenue growth through renewal & upsells. On a day-to-day basis you will create & drive strategic account plans (using project management platform), provide training, mentoring and manage customers to make full use of our platform to drive feature adoption and increased profitability. You will become a platform expert.
1. Establish strong relationships with customers:
2. Drive customer success and retention:
3. Collaborate with internal teams:
4. Deliver exceptional customer support:
5. Analyse customer data and provide insights:
• Pension scheme • Share options scheme • Vitality healthcare • Gym membership discount • Cycle to work program • Company organised social events
• Working from home/ Flexibility to work remotely • Lovely open plan office environment for when we are allowed to travel in (+ 4pm Friday drinks, unlimited coffee, free brekkie/fruit etc)
• Company Laptop (we use MS Teams so all nice and easy to work anywhere)
We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
Ref: Job ID: 32809
Please complete the form below: *Required