Is this role right for you?
The ideal candidate will have experience of providing high-quality pragmatic and HR solutions within a creative or digital environment. They will have experience of leading in all aspects of the human resource function, including policy development, benefits, and employee relations,
• Provide a pro-active and responsive ‘single point of contact’ HR Manager interface to the business leaders, ensuring successful and continuous delivery of HR related services.
• Provide local support on business change projects.
• Work with line managers to successfully resolve escalated employee relations issues, manager grievances and build relationships with the union.
• Provide coaching and training to managers on HR related issues, processes and policies as needed.
• Interpret and apply a full range of relevant policies and laws.
• Worker’s Compensation administration
• Benefits and Leave administration
• Core HR Administration, Reporting and Compliance Activities
• Lead and co-ordinate HR projects as required.
• HR Certification or equivalent experience.
• Excellent knowledge of HR practices
• Proven experience working with in a fast-paced, environment, partnering closely with stakeholders to deliver business outcomes.
• Flexible personal style, proven ability to influence at all levels of an organisation and challenge thinking in an appropriate, useful way.
• Excellent organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Process, data driven yet comfortable operating with unknowns/emerging priorities.
• Project Management and Business Partnering skills.
• Excellent IT skills
Please submit your resume to confirm your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
Ref: Job ID: 32801
Please complete the form below: *Required