CGI/VFX Pipeline Developer
Our client a creative company based in London, design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and marketing ecosystems for brands
The role is to develop and support pipeline processes within a best-in-class CGI production team to provide a variety of content for omnichannel requirements within multiple sectors.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting and working with CGI production teams with the creation and maintenance of pipeline tools using off the shelf and custom-built tools to streamline efficient processes and improve quality and productivity. This will include an awareness of future tools and processes to ensure the production capability remains at the forefront of CGI content creation possibilities for our growing demands. It is essential for the candidate to work transparently with their colleagues and ensure that collaboration is at the forefront of what they do, whilst maintaining a passionate and enthusiastic approach to their work.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Creation and maintenance of CGI production pipeline tools and processes to enable teams
to operate more cohesively and productively
- Undertake direction from Heads of department and support artists in developing tools that
fulfil captured requirements.
- Technical and process support for Stills, Animation and Interactive content workstreams,
along with CGI model production requirements
- Be agile and flexible in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ensure transparency with colleagues to maintain efficient working and consistency across all
- Demonstrate ability to remain at the forefront of creative and technical methods and
practices, sharing knowledge to provide awareness for future tech and production delivery
processes within CGI
- Be proactive when working collectively with other members of the team to support their
needs as required.
- Drive efficiency and optimisation gains within process workflows and help to identify areas
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Demonstrable experience developing tools and processes within CGI production
environment in a development capacity.
- Track record developing and implementing pipeline tools and processes to support CGI
production artist and client requirements.
- Excellent coding and tool development knowledge (c++ / c# / python / melscript / maxscript
/ java / actionscript / visual basic)
- Solid understanding of CGI production processes workflows that deliver Stills, Animation and
- Good understanding of CGI production processes and toolsets (Rhino3D / 3DS MAX
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools (Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Appreciation and knowledge of traditional 3D render engines (VRay Desirable).
- Postproduction toolset development using Adobe and Foundry Products (PS / AE / Nuke)
- Understanding of realtime applications (Unity / Unreal Engine).
- Familiarity working with OEM CAD and complex data sets desirable
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted