Is this role right for you?
Our client is a marketing agency working with some of the most interesting tech companies in the world, from disruptive start-ups to the big brands. They are currently searching for a Paid Media Specialist to join their team.
Their philosophy says marketers should spend their time making stuff that moves the dial. Stuff that prospects read and share. Stuff that audiences can find.
They are looking for a Paid Media Specialist to help build, manage and report on client media projects. Your main focus will be on day-to-day researching, planning and buying media to support ongoing projects (both ongoing programmes and campaigns).
We are looking for someone who will:
- Support campaign activation, optimization and reporting across all live paid media platforms - think Google Ads, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and beyond.
- Drive the ongoing optimizations across programs and campaigns to maximise ROI for clients with new initiatives and ideas.
- Work with planners, creatives and copywriters to ensure the right message is delivered to the right client prospects at the right time.
- Help manage reporting, conversion rate optimization and testing across key platforms to ensure the best outcomes across the board for clients.
- Work with our data analytics team to ensure ongoing, monthly, quarterly and campaign wrap up reports that lead to new ideas and initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Build relationships with agency partners and vendors to improve our performance and add to our service offerings
- Be focused on industry changes, announcements and developments across the paid media ecosystem.
We expect that you have:
- 2 -3 years experience of running paid media programmes in an agency or dynamic client environment
- A quantitative mindset with strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and campaign structures.
- Flair with data sources and ability to manage them across platforms
- Ability to work across multiple clients and campaigns on a daily basis while staying focused and organised.
- The skills of digital native familiar with the B2B industry: methodologies, channels, toolsets, personalities and opportunities
- Ability to respond to feedback and build proactive working methods to help clients succeed.
- Hunger learn about tech markets and B2B practices
- Strong communication, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
And in return, they offer:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- A focus on personal development
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
- Salary dependent on experience
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32500
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector