Is this role right for you?
We’re looking for a Paid Media Specialist to help our client build, manage and report on client media projects.
Your main focus will be on day-to-day researching, planning and buying media to support ongoing projects (both ongoing programmes and campaigns).
With some of the biggest names in B2B on their books, this role gives you the chance not only to execute high-profile SEO campaigns, but also to have a hand in shaping their approach to SEO.
Our client is a B2B marketing agency based in SW London and operate a hybrid working policy.
- Support campaign activation, optimization and reporting across all live paid media platforms - think Google Ads, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and beyond
- Drive the cycle for ongoing optimizations across programs and campaigns to maximise ROI for clients with new initiatives and ideas
- Work with planners, creatives and copywriters to ensure the right message is delivered to the right client prospects at the right time
- Help manage reporting, conversion rate optimization and testing across key platforms to ensure the best outcomes across the board for clients
As a Paid Media Media Specialist, you will:
- Work with our data analytics team to ensure ongoing, monthly, quarterly and campaign wrap up reports that lead to new ideas and initiatives on an ongoing basis
- Build relationships with agency partners and vendors to improve our performance and add to our service offerings
- Be focused on industry changes, announcements and developments across the paid media ecosystem
- Minimum 3 year experience managing paid media programs.
- Mostly B2B experience and a hunger to learn more about tech markets.
- Experience with different channels, including Paid Search, Paid Social and Display (Programmatic media is a big bonus)
- A quantitative mindset with strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and campaign structures.
- Flair with data sources and ability to manage them across platforms
What we’d like you to bring :
- The skills of digital native familiar with the B2B industry: methodologies, channels, toolsets, personalities and opportunities
- Ability to respond to feedback and build proactive working methods to help clients succeed.
- Ability to work across multiple clients and campaigns on a daily basis while staying focused and organised
- Strong communication, on paper and verbally, both with clients and colleagues, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year
- 11 public holiday (we recognise 3 extra dates: 3 public holidays in the US)
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings (after first 3 months)
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your portfolio, CV and anything else via the application link!
We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32871
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector