Is this role right for you?
Our client is a digital innovation agency and they are looking for an Adobe Analyst to join their team in London. Reporting to the Head of Strategy, you will devise and execute data-driven strategies for their global client portfolio, using martech software to inform and improve digital ecosystems based on sound behavioural insights to elevate customer experience and commerce.
As an Adobe Analyst you will:
- Create and lead web analytics strategies and find opportunities to improve the effectiveness of client web analytics implementation, presenting your findings to senior client stakeholders
- Use the tools at your disposal, including Adobe Analytics and Content Square to gather empirical data to best inform insights and actions
- Conceptualise and build reporting dashboards using data visualization tools such as Power BI, Data Studio, Tableau and Excel
- Create tagging plans to collect all data necessary to find relevant insights, and implementation of tagging using tools such as Adobe and Adobe Experience Tag Manager
- Propose and execute multivariate testing plans and setup experiments within optimisation platforms.
As an Adobe Analyst you will bring:
- At least 2 years' experience as an analyst working clients in multiple sectors and platforms
- Proficiency and experience using Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
- Expertise to devise 360 data-driven strategies against focused KPIs that reflect the interconnectedness of clients' digital ecosystems and business goals
- Proficient and experienced in building, interrogating and visualising results.
And in return they offer:
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private Health Cover
- Life Assurance x 4 Salary
- Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Pre-tax workplace nursery funding
- Season Ticket Loans and Cycle Scheme
- Mental Health wellbeing services
- Gym Membership discounts
- Perks Programme (inc. well known energy, retail, and health)
- Up to 40% off a new electric car
NO SPONSORSHIP WILL BE OFFERED FOR THIS ROLE. YOU MUST HAVE UK EXPERIENCE AND BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE UK. ADOBE ANALYTICS EXPERIENCE IS ALSO ESSENTIAL.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32639
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector