Is this role right for you?
Join our clients Data, Research and Insights team as the Marketing Data & KPI Assistant Manager you will feel like you’re part of something bigger, helping their clients build better financial futures. The right candidate will have a passion for data-driven insight, strong attention to detail, good time management skills, and an ability to look at problems and solve them using their data analysis skills.
The team provides a range of key roles for our clients UK Marketing function, such as helping measure marketing success (including the support of key performance indicators) and then working with the campaign teams to optimise future campaigns. The team analyses data and conducts research to better understand customers (B2C and B2B), market trends, and to benchmark performance against competitors.
Our client provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors.
This is a hybrid role with office day(s) based in KT20
About your role
- Maintain a suite of regularly produced KPI’s, reports and dashboards for stakeholders.
- Manage the process of creating new reports/dashboards, from understanding stakeholder requirements through to delivery.
- Integrate new reports/dashboards into the regular reporting cycle as necessary.
- Support the stakeholders by using your knowledge of managing data sets to enhance the KPI’s and provide insight into what they are really telling us.
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders (marketing and campaign teams) to gain a deep understanding of their activities, to better support them and deliver reporting and analysis aligned to the business priorities.
- Develop strong working relationships with key data providers (in marketing and other teams) - ensuring data feeds are in place, automated and maintained plus understanding what each data component relates to and hence how it is relevant.
- Creating visualisations which help bring data to life, and unearth underlying trends to inform stakeholders’ decision making.
- Support the campaign teams to better understand what the data outputs are telling them and provide useful and actionable insights on a timely basis.
- Increase your understanding of the customer bases and segments by ensuring you have greater transparency on the customer base, their demographics, and behaviours.
- The right candidate will have a passion for data-driven insight, strong attention to detail, good time management skills, and an ability to look at problems and solve them using their data analysis skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive approach with an analytical, inquiring mind and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve objectives and goals, requesting support when and where required.
- Strong analytical skills and very numerate
- Ability to analyse a request and produce innovative solutions
- Good networking and communication skills
- Delivers high productivity while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent MS Excel, PowerPoint skills, and PowerBI - particularly with managing data and creating visualisations
- Some experience/knowledge of tools used e.g. Adobe Analytics, Marketo
For starters, they will offer you a comprehensive benefits package and will value your wellbeing and support your development.
And they will be as flexible as they can about where and when you work – finding a balance that works for all.
For further details, please submit your CV. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
apply for this role:
Ref: Job ID: 32787
Please complete the form below: *Required
other jobs in this sector